Hours of Operation
|7 Days a Week||–||24 Hours|
|Monday – Friday||–||9:00 – 5:00|
Meet Our TeamOur providers share a commitment to outstanding and compassionate patient care and have managed the emergency department at Ukiah Valley Medical Center for over 25 years.
PRMG 365Dedicated to serving your health needs 365 days a year and is conveniently located directly across the street from Ukiah Valley Medical Center.
Emergency CasesUkiah Valley Medical Center offers 24-hour emergency services. Whenever illness or injury strikes, you can count on us for fast and professional care.
Who We ArePacific Redwood Medical Group began as an unincorporated association of emergency physicians at Ukiah Valley Medical Center in 1981. Since then, we have selected board certified physicians, physician assistants and nurse practitioners who not only had outstanding knowledge and skills, but also shared our vision for quality of life within and beyond the walls of the department. The resulting group feels more like a gathering of old friends passionate about providing excellent health care, rather than business associates focused on the bottom line.
“Every mountain top is within reach if you just keep climbing.”
— Barry Finlay
- Board certified physicians, physician assistants and nurse practitioners
- Passionate about providing excellent health care
- Outstanding knowledge and skills, but also a vision for quality of life
- Our group members, PAs, FNPs, and MDs, all share in the ownership and decision making
- Providing high quality emergency medical services
- Quality in-patient hospitalist, primary care, occupational health services
- Excellent record of patient care, strong medical staff and hospital relationships
- We actually have fun working together!
Meet Our Providers
Noemi Doohan, MD
10 years experience
Dr. Noemi Doohan grew up in the San Francisco Bay Area and has been coming to Ukiah since… Learn More →
Charlie Evans, MD
30 years experience
in 1997 Dr. Evans became CEO of Pacific Redwood Medical Group and has lead the group by… Learn More →
Jeffrey Rapp, MD
25 years experience
Dr. Rapp is currently the Medical Director of JobCare, our occupational medical clinic… Learn More →
Walter Bortz, MD
19 years experience
Dr. Bortz’s professional interests center around strengthening the PRMS Hospitalist Service… Learn More →
August 15, 2015
Pacific Redwood Medical Group welcomes new clinician Scott Wilson, NP ER and Occupational Health Provider! Did…
November 15, 2014
UKIAH, CA – For over 30 years Mark Luoto, M.D., has exhibited incredible service to…